- Corporate Relations Day with Faurecia March 9, 2016
March 9 2016, Centrale Nantes welcomes Faurecia for a Corporate Relations Day.
- Corporate Relations Day with Airbus Group February 3, 2016
February 3 2016, Centrale Nantes welcomes Airbus Group for a Corporate Relations Day.
- Folle Journée de l'imagerie 2016 February 2, 2016
(Extraordinary day of imaging, 2016). The objective of this first edition is to bring together the different scientists in the Nantes area whose research is focused on imaging.
- INDIA 2016 - Master's Admission Tour - Winter Session January 31, 2016 - February 7, 2016
Meet Sabine Vermillard in India to get information regarding the Centrale Nantes Masters.
- Employability Day: "Just like Robotics, you have a great future!" January 29, 2016
First Employability Day proposed by EMARO+ and Aria-Roba Team of CentraleNantes. Alumni and professionals will talk about their experiences in the field of Robotics.
- FRANCISCO CHINESTA AT THE CITÉ DES SCIENCES ET DE L'INDUSTRIE January 23, 2016 - January 24, 2016
Francisco Chinesta has been invited to participate in the first edition of the ‘Journée nationale de l'innovation en santé’ (Innovation in health day) hosted at the ‘Cité des sciences et de l'industrie’ on 23 and 24 January.
- 10-VINS - NANTES-BASED START-UP - DISTINGUISHED AT CES 2016 IN LAS VEGAS January 10, 2016
10-vins, a start-up of the Centrale-Audencia-ensa business incubator, receives the "Best Start-up Award" at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
- Happy New Year 2016! December 25, 2015 - January 31, 2016
The international office of Centrale Nantes wishes you a Happy New Year 2016!
- Merry Christmas 2015! December 25, 2015
The international office wishes you a lovely Christmas 2015!
- On Campus Channel: The Master of Engineering in Applied Mechanics at Centrale Nantes December 17, 2015
What is it like studying in the Centrale Nantes Master of Engineering in Applied Mechanics?
Find out more in this Campus-Channel interview with Ms. Anne-Laure Frémondière, International Relations Manager, and the Alumni student, Vaibhav Nawale.
- Master of Engineering in Applied Mechanics of Centrale Nantes on Campus Channel December 17, 2015
Centrale Nantes will pass its Oral Live on Campus Channel on December 17, 2015 at 2pm (French local time).
Prospective students can ask their questions to get live answers!
- Airbus visit for Centrale Nantes Master's students December 16, 2015
The students of Centrale Nantes invited to visit Airbus, industrial partner of Centrale Nantes.
- Panagiotis KOTRONIS awarded the AFPS prize December 3, 2015
Congratulations to Panagiotis KOTRONIS, Professor at Centrale Nantes and member of the Research Institute of Civil Engineering and Mechanics (GeM). In recognition of his research, he has been awarded the AFPS (French Association for Earthquake Engineering) prize.
- Centrale Nantes and Nantes University announce the launch of 20 new and innovative continuing education modules on Marine Renewable Energies November 26, 2015
The MRE field is a reality in Pays de la Loire and the main players in training and research, Centrale Nantes and Nantes University are committed to develop it with a 20 modules continuing education programme.
- Full PhD scholarships with Erasmus Mundus Project ACTIVE November 23, 2015 - June 30, 2016
If you are a national of one of the following countries: BELARUS, MOLDOVA, UKRAINE, GEORGIA, ARMENIA or from the European Union, then you may be eligible for a scholarship within the ERASMUS MUNDUS Project ACTIVE.
- Corporate Relations Day with Mondelez International November 18, 2015
November 18 2015, Centrale Nantes welcomes Mondelez International for a Corporate Relations Day.
- FORUM ATLANTIQUE 2015 November 10, 2015
23rd edition of FORUM ATLANTIQUE on November 10, 2015 at the Cité Nantes Events Center. The Forum Atlantique is the biggest exhibition fair for students/industries meetings in the West of France.
- Double Degree admission in Italy and Spain for the 2016 Intake November 9, 2015 - November 20, 2015
Representatives of Centrale Nantes in Italy and Spain for the 2016/2018 admission interviews.
- EHEVF 2015, the European Higher Education Virtual Fair India and South Asia 2015 November 1, 2015 - November 30, 2015
Through the online portal, Centrale Nantes will be able to interact in ‘real-time’ with thousands of potential higher education students in India and South Asia..
- INDONESIA 2015 - European Higher Education Fair October 31, 2015 - November 3, 2015
Meet Cyrielle Rohart in Indonesia to get information regarding the Centrale Nantes Masters and attractive scholarships.
- Double Degree admission in China for the 2016 Intake October 27, 2015 - November 11, 2015
Representatives of Centrale Nantes in China for the 2016/2018 admission interviews.
- Centrale Nantes Alumni Dinner in Beijing, China October 23, 2015
Centrale Nantes at Beijing and gathering the Centrale Nantes alumni for a dinner.
- CHINA Education Expo - Fall 2015 October 20, 2015 - October 25, 2015
Meet Anne-Laure Frémondière and Fang Nan to get information regarding the Centrale Nantes Master's degrees and attractive scholarships for Chinese students.
- Conference Centrale de Sciences: 'Harnessing wave energy: an old concept, a challenge for today " October 14, 2015
by Aurélien Babarit from Centrale Nantes
on October 14, 2015 at 8:30
Place: Lieu Unique, Nantes
- Corporate Relations Day with Bouygues Construction October 14, 2015
October 14 2015, Centrale Nantes welcomes Bouygues Construction for a Corporate Relations Day.
- Centrale Nantes opens its doors on October 10, 2015 October 10, 2015
In the frame of the Science Day, Centrale Nantes opens its doors to the public on October 10, 2015.
Free entrance from 2pm to 6 pm.
- Double Degree admission in Brazil for the 2016 Intake October 2, 2015 - October 19, 2015
Representatives of Centrale Nantes in Brazil for the 2016/2018 admission interviews.
- Cruise on the river "Erdre" for the Master's students October 1, 2015
The Centrale Nantes Master's programmes with the International Office and the Master's Department invite the Masters students for a CRUISE on the river Erdre on October 1, 2015.
- Representatives from TOTAL at the Opening Ceremony of the Centrale Nantes 2015/2016 Master's Intake. October 1, 2015
This year, five students from Indonesia, Nigeria and Bolivia are selected through the TOTAL’s International scholarship program to further their education at Centrale Nantes by enrolling in master of engineering programmes.
- INDIA 2015 - Master's Admission Tour - Fall Session October 1, 2015 - October 7, 2015
Meet Sabine Vermillard and Cyrielle Rohart in India to get information regarding the Centrale Nantes Masters.
- 2015 Official Welcome Ceremony for International students September 30, 2015
On Wednesday 30th September, Arnaud Poitou, the director of Ecole Centrale de Nantes, will welcome the international students during an official ceremony. It will take place at 6pm, in Amphi A.
- 2015 Nantes Digital Week September 17, 2015 - September 27, 2015
Nantes Digital Week is coming up in 2 weeks. For those of you interested in digital art, technology, culture...
Sophie SAKKA, Professor at Centrale Nantes will lead the Robotics Day.
- 13th conference "Computational Methods for Systems Biology" September 16, 2015 - September 18, 2015
The conference brings together computer scientists, biologists, mathematicians, engineers and physicists interested in a system-level understanding of biological processes.
- Centrale Nantes in Kenya for its campus in Mauritius September 14, 2015 - September 19, 2015
Centrale Nantes visits Kenya to continue the recruitment of the first batch on students for its branch campus in Mauritius. The next intake of this English-taught Bachelor of Science in Engineering will be in October 2016.
- EWENT Evaluation Committee Meeting September 7, 2015 - June 30, 2016
Prof. Fouad Bennis, as part of the Evaluation Committee of the Erasmus Mundus project EWENT, is participating to the Evaluation Committee Meeting in Minsk, Belarus on September, 10th.
- EWTEC 2015 - 11th European Wave & Tidal Energy Conference September 6, 2015 - September 11, 2015
The 11th EWTEC conference topics span the field of wave and tidal energy research, ranging from theoretical physics, through technical aspects, to social and economical subjects.
- 4th International Workshop on Medical and Service Robots July 8, 2015 - July 10, 2015
The conference brings together computer scientists, biologists, roboticists, physicists working on medical and service robots.
- Innovation Award in numerical simulation : HydrOcean tames fast flows June 26, 2015
Yesterday, the SPH-Flow software, co-developed by LHEEA and HydrOcean (spin-off of Centrale Nantes created in 2007), received the Innovation Award of the first Numerical Simulation Trophy organized by Teratec and L'Usine Digitale.
- 10th ANNUAL EUROPEAN RHEOLOGY CONFERENCE SHORT COURSES on "Advanced polymeric materials” April 14, 2015
Centrale Nantes to host "a one-day courses on Advanced polymeric materiaux", the day before the 10th Annual European Rheology Conference
- Opening Ceremony of the Chair RTE - Centrale Nantes "Automatics and electrical networks" January 14, 2015
This is the first time that these two scientific fields are gathered to develop new tools for future systems of monitoring and control of the electricity network.