- Centrale Nantes - to co-organise the next International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality October 9, 2017 - October 13, 2017
Save the date. Centrale Nantes - AAU and INRIA Rennes are co-organising the next IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR). It will be held at the Cité des Congrès in Nantes from 9th to 13th October 2017.
- Centrale Nantes is co-organising ICWAM 2017 May 17, 2017 - May 19, 2017
Centrale Nantes is co-organising with the Institut de Soudure Groupe the first edition of ICWAM, an international conference on welding, additive manufacturing and associated non-destructive testing from 17th to 19th May in Metz.
- IRCCyN’s bionic hand featured in the Paris Metro December 8, 2016
A new CNRS (the National Centre for Scientific Research) mural will stretch across 134m of the corridors in the Montparnasse metro station in Paris, for the next two months. IRCCyN’s bionic hand is featured on the mural, which is devoted to “nature as a model” this year.
- Practice TOEIC test - ED SPIGA December 8, 2016
Open to all PhD students of ED SPIGA.
Please pre-register on LUNAM DOCTEUR.
- Centrale Nantes - 6th place in L'Etudiant 2017 ranking December 7, 2016
Centrale Nantes continues to climb in the rankings for French engineering schools. L'Etudiant Magazine places Centrale Nantes in joint sixth position (out of 168 establishments) in their 2017 ranking.
- Technical day on the consequences of changes to the seismic code December 6, 2016
Save the date! The AFGC, the AFPS and GiS Lirgec are organising a technical day on the consequences of changes to the seismic code, to be held at Centrale Nantes on 6th December 2016.
- TedX Centrale Nantes: tickets now on sale December 3, 2016
The next TEDx event at Centrale Nantes will be held on 3rd December. This year's theme: "You may say I'm a dreamer". Click on the link below to get your tickets!
- CENTRALE NANTES and Nero’s revolving dining room December 1, 2016
In a world’s first in the archaeological field, a Centrale Nantes team is presenting a virtual reconstitution and simulation of Nero’s dining room.
- NExT: Final submission made for the Nantes I-SITE project November 30, 2016
Shortlisted last June by the international selection panel for the I-SITE call for projects, NExT made its final submission on Tuesday 29 November. The final hearing and selection takes place in February 2017.
- First Bioprinting tests November 25, 2016
The bioprinting machine arrived on the Centrale Nantes campus last May. The first tests have begun.
- Centrale Nantes Students win the SAMPE 2016 Composite Bridge Competition November 24, 2016
The 25th SAMPE France Technical Days were held on 17 & 18 November in Montargis and at the HUTCHINSON Research Centre. Congratulations to the team of six Centrale Nantes students, winners of the national Composite Bridge competition. This is the second win for Centrale Nantes since 2013.
- #RDCN - Graduation ceremony - class of 2016 November 18, 2016
The graduation ceremony for the class of 2016 will be held at 2.30 pm on Friday 18 November 2016 at the Cité Nantes Events Center. Registrations are now closed.
- The Centrale-Audencia-ensa Nantes Alliance runs its first hackathon: “Citylab Alliance” November 17, 2016 - November 18, 2016
108 students from Centrale Nantes, Audencia Business School and ensa Nantes are gathering for a three-day hackathon on 17-18th November and 2nd December. The aim is to create new communication services/objects for the urban environment.
- SIGN UP FOR THE NANTRALIEN WEEKEND 17-20 NOVEMBER November 17, 2016 - November 20, 2016
The Nantralien Weekend, a joint initiative of Centrale Nantes, Centrale Nantes Alumni and the students, will be held from 17 to 20 November 2016. Just sign up to take part!
- Nantralien Weekend CAREERS SERVICE WORKSHOP ON 17 NOVEMBER 2016 November 17, 2016
The Careers Service is offering a workshop-conference session to students and alumni on how to communicate effectively during a job interview.
- ICWAM 2017: Deadline for abstract submission - 15th November November 15, 2016
Submit your abstracts by 15th November for the first edition of ICWAM, an international conference on welding, additive manufacturing and associated non-destructive testing. Centrale Nantes is co-organising the conference to be held in May 2017 in Metz.
- Forum Atlantique 2016 - 24th Edition November 15, 2016
The 24th edition of the Forum Atlantique is being held on Tuesday 15th November at the Cité Nantes Events Center. More than 70 companies will attend the annual recruitment fair organised by the Forum Atlantique association.
- Pr. Frédéric Dorel representing Centrale Nantes in Italy November 14, 2016 - November 18, 2016
Visit of Italian partner universities &
student admission interviews for the Double Degree programme
- Centrale Nantes at Ocean Energy Europe 2016 November 8, 2016 - November 9, 2016
The SEM-REV of Centrale Nantes is participating in Ocean Energy Europe 2016, on November 8th and 9th.
- Ecole Centrale Group - Career Forum, Shanghai China November 5, 2016
The Ecole Centrale Group will be present at the Career Forum in Shanghai, China on 5th November 2016.
- Centrale Nantes is organising the ARFITEC 2016 forum November 2, 2016 - November 5, 2016
Centrale Nantes is organising and hosting the Arfitec 2016 forum from 2nd to 5th November. Arfitec is a bilateral programme for cooperation between France and Argentina.
- POLE EMPLOI (Employment Centre) and Centrale Nantes working together on employability November 2, 2016
Centrale Nantes and the Pôle emploi (Employment Centre) created a training course for web developers from June to September 2016. Half of those trained have already secured employment.
- Five students at the "Prix de l'ingénierie du futur" awards ceremony October 21, 2016
A look back at the “Prix de l'ingénierie du futur” (Engineering of the future prize) on 19th October 2016. The “Ma Paille” (My Straw) Centrale Nantes student project team didn’t make it onto the podium, but the experience was very rewarding.
- Centrale Nantes at the China Education Expo with Campus France - Fall 2016 October 20, 2016 - November 1, 2016
Get Registered for an interview with Ms. Anne-Laure Frémondière and Ms. Li Chunlai to get information regarding the Centrale Nantes Master's degrees and attractive scholarships for Chinese students.
- Joint Laboratory of Marine Technology: DCNS, Centrale Nantes and the University of Nantes join forces within the framework of the NExT I-SITE project October 14, 2016
DCNS, Centrale Nantes and the University of Nantes officially announced on Friday 14th October the creation of a joint laboratory for industry and research. The Joint Laboratory of Marine Technology will ensure that DCNS remains constantly at the cutting edge of advanced naval military technologies.
- Floating Wind Turbines: Centrale Nantes at the first FWP Atlantic Forum October 12, 2016 - October 14, 2016
Christian Berhault, Director of SEM-REV, Centrale Nantes’ offshore test site, is taking part as a demonstration expert in the first Floating Wind Power (FWP) Atlantic Forum, a three-day event dedicated to developing the floating wind turbine industry.
- Centrale Nantes opens its doors on October 8, 2016 October 8, 2016
In the framework of National Science Day, Centrale Nantes opens its doors to the public on October 8, 2016.
Free entrance from 2pm to 6pm.
- 19th "Numerical Towing Tank Symposium" (NuTTS'16) October 3, 2016 - October 4, 2016
This year, Centrale Nantes, CNRS and the LHEEA (Hydrodynamics, Energetics & Atmospheric Environment Laboratory) are organising the 19th Numerical Towing Tank Symposium. The conference covers the numerical simulation of flows around ships and offshore structures, with a strong link to realistic applications.
- Centrale Nantes Mauritius Campus: first academic year underway September 30, 2016
The first academic year on the Centrale Nantes Mauritius Campus got underway on 30th September with the arrival of the first intake of students.
- INDIA 2016 - Master's Admission Tour - Fall Session September 29, 2016 - October 5, 2016
Meet with Ms. Cyrielle Rohart in India to get information regarding the Centrale Nantes Masters.
- CENTRALE Nantes Mauritius - Scholarships sponsored by L'OREAL for Kenyan students September 23, 2016
CENTRALE Nantes Mauritius - Four-year scholarships sponsored by L'Oréal for three Kenyan students.
- Cruise on the river "Erdre" for the Master's students September 22, 2016
The Centrale Nantes Master's programmes with the International Office and ACCENTS invite the Masters students for a CRUISE on the river Erdre on Friday 22 September 2016.
- The 21st “Journées d'ingénierie biomédicale” (Biomedical Engineering Days) in Nantes September 21, 2016 - September 23, 2016
The “Journées d'ingénierie biomédicale” (Biomedical Engineering Days) have become the key annual meeting for biomedical engineers and their industrial partners, manufacturers and suppliers. Centrale Nantes is taking part in the upcoming 21st edition which will be held from 21 to 23 September in Nantes.
- Centrale Nantes to host EUCOMES 2016 September 20, 2016 - September 23, 2016
The 6th European Conference on Mechanism Science will be held on the Centrale Nantes campus from 20th to 23rd September.
- SOPHIE SAKKA, recipient of the Entrepreneurship prize at the DIGITAL Ouest 2016 September 20, 2016
Congratulations to Sophie Sakka, Centrale Nantes researcher and professor, who was awarded the entrepreneurship prize for her Rob’autism project at this year’s edition of Digital Ouest, one of the key events of Nantes Digital Week.
- Centrale Nantes and Renault to develop the electric and hybrid engines of the future September 12, 2016
On 12 September 2016 Centrale Nantes and Renault launched the first Research Chair dedicated to the propulsion performance of electric vehicles.
- Centrale Nantes and Groupe Renault to announce a new Industrial Chair September 12, 2016
Groupe Renault & Centrale Nantes will inaugurate the Chair on "Performance of electric propulsion for automobiles" on Monday 12 September 2016 on the school campus.
- A.Z. Bendimerad recipient of the Best Short-Term Scientific Mission award September 8, 2016
Dr. Ahmed Z. Bendimerad, research engineer at Centrale Nantes, with the Edycem Industrial Chair, received the Best Short-Term Scientific Mission award on 24 August at the Technical University of Denmark.
- Welcome to the 2016 Master's Intake September 2, 2016 - September 8, 2016
A ceremony to welcome all new students on the Master's programmes was held on 7th September 2016.
A welcome by the Head of each Master is also organised (dates and times by Master below).
- Welcome to the first year international students September 1, 2016
The 82 first year international engineering students have arrived on campus.