- 2015 Graduation Ceremony for the Erasmus Mundus Master EMship Advanced Design February 15, 2015
During the EMship week organised from February 23rd to February 26th in Nantes, 19 students from 14 nationalities, representing the 4th EMship cohort, were graduated.
- Full scholarships for Moroccan nationals ! February 20, 2015 - April 6, 2015
If you are from Morocco, then you can apply to the ERASMUS MUNDUS project EU-METALIC II !
- Full scholarships for Latin-American nationals ! February 1, 2015 - March 12, 2015
If you are a national of one of the following countries : Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Mexico, Panamà, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, then you are concerned by the ERASMUS MUNDUS project SUSTAIN-T !
- MEng in Energetics and Propulsion of Centrale Nantes on Campus Channel January 15, 2015
Centrale Nantes will pass its Oral Live on Campus Channel on January 15, 2015 at 2pm (French local time).
Prospect students can ask their questions to get live answers!
- Opening Ceremony of the Chair RTE - Centrale Nantes "Automatics and electrical networks" January 14, 2015
This is the first time that these two scientific fields are gathered to develop new tools for future systems of monitoring and control of the electricity network.
- Happy New Year 2015 from Centrale Nantes January 1, 2015 - January 31, 2016
Centrale Nantes wishes a Happy New Year 2015 !
- PhD Career Day at Centrale Nantes December 16, 2014
The PhD students association of Centrale Nantes (AED) organizes a PhD Career Day on December 16, 2014.
they ivite all the students of Centrale Nantes to participate.
- An Master (STEU) Alumni has been recently awarded by the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering Conference December 9, 2014 - December 31, 2015
Amjad EL-QANNI has been recently awarded by the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering Conference.
- An EMARO Alumni: finalist of the Best Paper Award in the Cognitive Robotics category at the ICRA 2014 December 9, 2014 - December 31, 2015
EMARO Alumni Louise Poubel together with Prof. Sophie Sakka at IRCCYN/Centrale Nantes were the finalist of the Best Paper Award in the Cognitive Robotics category (i.e. top 5 papers among 1000) at the ICRA 2014 - International Conference of Robotics and Automation, one of the greatest and biggest conferences in robotics research, held this year in Hong Kong.
- An EMship advanced Design Master (Erasmus Mundus) video December 9, 2014 - December 31, 2015
The EMship Master students of the 3rd cohort in video !
- Alstom is recruiting 300 persons at Nantes and Saint-Nazaire December 1, 2014 - May 31, 2015
3 new ALSTOM and STX factories in Nantes's region to build the future of ocean wind energy.
- New Erasmus Mundus Action 2 Partnership project for Centrale Nantes with Latin America November 5, 2014 - November 6, 2014
Centrale Nantes representative, Sabine Vermillard, participated to the SUSTAIN-T KickOff Meeting, at Bogota, Colombia.
- Full scholarship for exchange mobility: ACTIVE 2nd call for applications open December 4, 2014 - January 31, 2015
If you are currently registered in an institution of the following countries : Armenia, Azerbaïdjan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, then you are concerned by ERASMUS MUNDUS project ACTIVE!
- Centrale Nantes participated in the workshop on Academic Recognition and Credit Transfer in Cambodia November 14, 2014 - November 15, 2014
This workshop was organized by 5 universities coordinating Erasmus Mundus Action 2 EMA2 projects targeted to South East Asia. The workshop took place in Siem Reap, Cambodia on November 14th and 15th.
- FORUM ATLANTIQUE 2014 December 9, 2014
22nd edition of FORUM ATLANTIQUE on December 9, 2014 at the Cité Nantes Events Center. The Forum Atlantique is the biggest exhibition fair for students/industries meetings in the West of France.
- Ceremony of the CNRS Silver Medal for Nicolas MOES September 23, 2014
Nicolas MOES, Professor at Centrale Nantes, will be awarded the CNRS Silver Medal on September 23, 2014 at Centrale Nantes for originality, quality and impact of its nationally and internationally recognized work.
- Centrale Nantes opens its doors on October 11, 2014 October 11, 2014
In the frame of the Science Day, Centrale Nantes opens its doors to the public on October 11, 2014.
Free entrance from 2pm to 6 pm.
- Centrale Nantes / Michelin : A cooperation to India July 10, 2014
The cooperation agreement signed between Centrale Nantes and Michelin in 2013 will be renewed to develop Indian students recruitment.
- 2014 Holi festival at Centrale Nantes April 15, 2014
Join us for the Holi festival ! The Indian students of Centrale Nantes are happy to invite you to celebrate the HOLI festival, traditional event in India. April 15, 2014, at 6pm, behind L at Centrale Nantes.
- INTERWEAVE partners at Centrale Nantes April 9, 2014 - April 11, 2014
Following the first call for applications, the INTERWEAVE consortium met in Nantes on 9th, 10th and 11th of April 2014. This meeting has also been the occasion to sign an agreement between Centrale Nantes and Tribhuvan University, Nepal and to renew the existing agreement with University of Malaya.
- Corporate Relations Day with ORANGE March 12, 2014
March 12th 2014, Centrale Nantes welcomes ORANGE for a Corporate Relations Day.
- International week at Centrale Nantes From March 24 to 28, 2014 March 24, 2014 - March 28, 2014
First International Week at Centrale Nantes !
Discover the exchange mobilities and enjoy the multiculturalism on campus !
- C'est Noël at Centrale Nantes December 12, 2014
The International Relations team of Centrale Nantes wishes a Merry Christmas to all the international students !
- Graduation Ceremony 2013 November 15, 2013 - August 31, 2014
The Graduation Ceremony of the 2013 cohort of Centrale Nantes on Friday, 15th of November 2013 at the Cité Nantes Events Center.
- Kick Off of the INTERWEAVE project October 30, 2013 - October 31, 2013
The INTERWEAVE project kick off will take place at University of Malaya Faculty of Engineering, Malaisia on Oct. 30 and 31, 2013. The coordinator is Centrale Nantes.
- Technology Summit France-India with Centrale Nantes October 23, 2013 - October 24, 2013
Centrale Nantes participates to this important event at Delhi that will help to foster Indo-French technology ties.
- THAILAND OCSC International Education Expo November 2, 2013 - November 3, 2013
Centrale Nantes is pleased to join Campus France at the 10th International Education Fair set up by the Thai Office of the Civil Service Commission held in Bangkok on November 2nd and 3rd, 2013.
- General Assembly of the T.I.M.E. Network October 24, 2013 - October 25, 2013
Centrale Nantes will join the General Assembly of the T.I.M.E. Network at Milano on Oct. 24 and 25, 2013.
- Arnaud Poitou at Chennai for the IFCCI Event outline October 21, 2013
Centrale Nantes will participate to the Conference about the Employability of engineering students in the automobile sector in Chennai, organized by the Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- 2014 Double Degree's admission in India September 15, 2014 - September 19, 2014
Representatives of Centrale Nantes at Anna University and IIT Guwahati (India) for the 2015/2017 admission's interviews.
- Erasmus Mundus Action 2 Coordinator's Meeting at Brussels October 1, 2013 - October 2, 2013
Centrale Nantes, as coordinator of the INTERWEAVE project (EU-Asia), will be represented Sabine Vermillard.
- India 2013 - Master's Admission Tour - Fall Session September 28, 2013 - October 5, 2013
Meet Prabu Manoharan in India to get information regarding the Centrale Nantes Masters.
- EU-METALIC 2 KickOff Meeting at Casablanca September 12, 2013 - September 14, 2013
Centrale Nantes representative, Sabine Vermillard, participated to the KickOff Meeting of Erasmus Mundus Partnership Project EU-METALIC 2, at Casablanca.
- General Assembly of the Magalhães Network September 16, 2013 - September 18, 2013
Prof. Fouad Bennis, Director of International Relations, represents Centrale Nantes at Politecnico di Milano for the General Assembly of the Magalhães Network
- Corporate Relations Day with SAFRAN September 18, 2013
September 18, 2013, Centrale Nantes welcomes SAFRAN for a Corporate Relations Day.
- 5-year-Schengen Visa for Indian students July 11, 2013 - September 1, 2013
On July 14, 2013 François Richier, Ambassador of France in India has declared that all Indian citizens who have graduated from a French higher education institution, will get a five-year tourist or business visa in the Schengen area (if the studies in France are at master’s or PhD levels).
- Mission Japan May 2013 May 5, 2013 - May 9, 2013
This multidisciplinary mission, in which the directors of Ecole Centrale Nantes took part, will help initiate, reinforce and facilitate the development of lasting partnerships between key players in Nantes Saint-Nazaire and their Japanese contacts and counterparts.
- Centrale Nantes, one of the 12 French Engineering schools in the "QS World University Rankings by Subject" May 24, 2013
Centrale Nantes is one of the twelve French engineering schools featuring in the ‘QS World University Rankings by Subject’.
- Cruise on the river "Erdre" for the Master's students October 2, 2014
The Centrale Nantes Master's programmes with the International Office and ACCENTS invite the Masters students for a CRUISE on the river Erdre on October 2, 2014.
- 7 students from Penn State University at Centrale Nantes May 13, 2013 - May 24, 2013
Centrale Nantes will have the pleasure to welcome 7 students from Penn State University, USA, from May 13 to 24, 2013.
- A delegation from Centrale Nantes in Japan from 3rd to 9th May 2013 May 3, 2013 - May 9, 2013
Centrale Nantes is taking part in the first multidisciplinary mission between Nantes Saint-Nazaire and Japan from 3rd to 9th May 2013.
- Centrale Nantes and Audencia Nantes join forces in a structural alliance April 25, 2013
Press Conference, 25 April 2013: Arnaud Poitou director of Centrale Nantes and Frank Vidal director of Audencia Group provided details on the specifics of this structural alliance and the current state of progress.
- Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering – OMAE’2013 June 9, 2013 - June 14, 2013
From 9th to 14th June 2013, Nantes will host the 32nd Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering – OMAE’2013, organised by Ecole Centrale de Nantes, ASME and Sea to Sky Meetings. Pierre FERRANT, director of L.H.E.E.A. is Chairman of this conference. This annual conference will be held at the Cité des Congrès in Nantes.
- Centrale Nantes qualified for the French Rugby Championship April 18, 2013
In the West Zone final of the University Rugby Sevens Championship, which took place on 18 April in Lannion, Centrale Nantes qualified for the French Championship.
- BOOST your Code- Science contest March 21, 2013 - June 17, 2013
You are interested in developping an "Open Source" database. Participate in the science contest "Boost your code".
- CRIEC 2013 : Inter Écoles Centrales Research Seminar June 24, 2013 - June 27, 2013
The 19th edition of CRIEC will be hosted by École Centrale de Nantes and the AED, June 24-27, 2013. This seminar is specially geared toward PhD students of École Centrales.
- April screening - "Cinema Paradiso" (ITALY) April 11, 2013
Let's discover the Italian movie "Cinema Paradiso" on April 11, 2013, at 8:30pm, amphi L. This screening is offered by the Italian students of Centrale Nantes.
- Projection du film "Cinema Paradiso" (Italie) April 11, 2013
Découvrez le film italien "Cinema Paradiso", jeudi 11 avril 2013 à 20H30, Amphi L. Cette projection est offerte par les étudiants italiens de l'Ecole Centrale de Nantes.
- 2013 Festival of Spanish Cinema at Nantes March 27, 2013 - April 9, 2013
Enjoy Spanish movies in Nantes during the 23rd festival of Spanish Cinema.
- L'Inde, Regards sur... Paroles de... April 9, 2013 - May 5, 2013
Conferences, Movies, Exhibitions about India, organized at Nantes
- Projection du film "Colour it Saffron / Rang de Basanti" March 21, 2013
The Indian students of Centrale Nantes have the pleasure to invite you to the screening of "Rang de Basanti, Colour it Saffron" on March 21, 2013 at 8pm, Amphi L
- L'HEURE CENTRALIENNE on EUR@DIO - march 2013 March 20, 2013
Listen to "L'HEURE CENTRALIENNE" on Eur@dioNantes - 101.3 fm Spécial broadcast about exchange programs (master and PhD) on Computational Mechanics topic.
- L'HEURE CENTRALIENNE on EUR@DIO - february 2013 February 21, 2013
Listen to "L'HEURE CENTRALIENNE" on eur@dioNantes - Spécial broadcast about exchange programs with indian students at Centrale Nantes
- Centrale NANTES, leading university co-operation between France and India February 14, 2013
In the presence of the French Minister for Higher Education and Research, Mrs Geneviève Fioraso and her couterpart Jaipal Reddy, 4 important academic and industrial agreements proposed by Centrale Nantes were signed on the 14th February in New Delhi.
- 'Mission Kongoly' SIFE Centrale Nantes at the SIFE WORLD CUP 2012 September 27, 2012 - November 15, 2012
'Mission Kongoly', one of the SIFE Centrale Nantes projects at the SIFE World Cup - Washington 30 september - 2nd october 2012.
- A close cooperation with IIT Kanpur, India August 10, 2011
A strong collaboration on academic and research activities.
- First EMARO Graduation Day 2010 December 3, 2010
Centrale hosted its first graduation ceremony for students who have completed the EMARO Master.
- A new Double Degree agreement with Anna University, India December 8, 2010
Centrale Nantes joins its forces with Anna university, Chennai, India, signing a Double Degree agreement.
- Welcoming ceremony for international students September 23, 2013
Arnaud Poitou, Director of Centrale Nantes, welcomes all the international students and wishes them a fruitful 2013/2014 academic year.
- EMship Advanced Design : 3rd Erasmus Mundus Master
After the Msc in Computational Mechanics and the European Master on Advanced Robotics (EMARO), the European Commission supports the Msc in Integrated Advanced Ship Design (EMship) under the Erasmus Mundus funding scheme.
- 15-18 september 2010 - 22nd Annual EAIE Conférence, Nantes September 15, 2010 - September 18, 2010
The largest event of its kind in Europe, the Annual EAIE Conference will take place from 15–18 September in Nantes, France. Join fellow international higher education professionals for hands-on workshops and cutting-edge sessions highlighting the latest trends in the field.
- 48th International Symposium on Functional Equations June 13, 2010 - June 18, 2010
La 48e édition de l'International Symposium sur les Equations Fonctionnelles -ISFE 48- réunira les meilleurs mathématiciens travaillant dans le domaine des Equations Fonctionnelles du 13 au 18 juin 2010 à Batz-sur-Mer.
- "L'HEURE CENTRALIENNE" on EUR@DIO January 19, 2010 - January 23, 2010
Listen to * "L'HEURE CENTRALIENNE" on EURADIO
Tuesday January 19, 2010 - 8pm , with Prabu Manoharan : Indian student who completed the **Erasmus Mundus Master of Science in Computational Mechanics, Frédéric DOREL, Nicolas MOES and in live from Barcelona Pedro DIEZ, regarding the COMPUTATIONAL MECHANICS AND MASTERS MUNDUS…
- Exhibition fairs 2009 October 22, 2009 - November 30, 2009
Meet us on international exhibition fairs all over the world.
- @Part October 21, 2009 - October 23, 2009
From the atom to the part. Eccomas thematic conference.
- OGRS 2009 July 8, 2009 - July 10, 2009
IRTSV will organize a Research and Innovation Symposium about free and open source geospatial methods and technologies in the Ecole Centrale de Nantes.
- NDTCE'09 June 30, 2009 - July 3, 2009
7th International Symposium
on Non Destructive Testing in Civil Engineering. june 30th - july 3rd, 2009
- gCEO Keio-Centrale Nantes workshop October 23, 2008 - October 24, 2008
First Centrale Nantes - Keio University workshop to be held in Nantes on Oct. 23rd and 24th