- 19th "Numerical Towing Tank Symposium" (NuTTS'16) October 3, 2016 - October 4, 2016
This year, Ecole Centrale de Nantes is organising the 19th Numerical Towing Tank Symposium. The conference covers the numerical simulation of flows around ships and offshore structures, with a strong link to realistic applications.
- Two students from the civil engineering specialisation selected for Bouygues Construction’s INTERNational Program April 28, 2016
Congratulations to Centrale Nantes students, Sarah and Nadia, who have been selected to join the INTERNational Program and enjoy a rewarding personal and professional experience with Bouygues Construction.
- Centrale Nantes is organising the 19th ESAFORM Conference April 27, 2016 - April 29, 2016
Centrale Nantes is organising the 19th edition of the ESAFORM (European Scientific Association for Material Forming) Conference, to be held in Nantes from 27 to 29 April.
- Helping stroke patients to recover April 21, 2016
Centrale Nantes researchers, in collaboration with Nantes University Hospital, are contributing to efforts to improve the rehabilitation of stroke patients.
- CENTRALE NANTES STANDS OUT IN THE 2016 U-MULTIRANK April 7, 2016
Centrale Nantes is ranked 6th globally for student mobility, with strong performance highlighted in two categories – knowledge transfer and international orientation.
- Bioinformatics: research on multiple myeloma – a cancer that starts in the bone marrow April 7, 2016
Centrale Nantes has been involved in health for many years. MeForBio, a research team specialising in bioinformatics, is undertaking research together with the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research (INSERM) to find out more about multiple myeloma, a cancer that starts in the bone marrow.
- Call for papers 19th "Numerical Towing Tank Symposium" (NuTTS 16) March 30, 2016
This year, Centrale Nantes is organising the 19th Numerical Towing Tank Symposium, which will be held on Oléron island, on the French west coast, from 3 October to 4 October 2016. Contribute to the call for papers!
- Master of Engineering in Material Processes and Technology of Composites of Centrale Nantes on Campus Channel March 24, 2016
Centrale Nantes will pass its Oral Live on Campus Channel on March 24, 2016 at 2pm (French local time).
Prospective students can ask their questions to get live answers!
- Centrale Nantes in the top 7 French engineering schools and no.1 for digital science and civil engineering March 23, 2016
According to the 'Usine Nouvelle' 2016 ranking of French engineering schools Centrale Nantes is 7th overall and 1st for digital science and civil engineering.
- A major Kenyan delegation at Centrale Nantes March 23, 2016
Centrale Nantes will welcome a major delegation of 10 Kenyan Professors on the 23rd March, an excellent opportunity to explore future collaboration.
- Violent Flows 2016 - recognition for a PhD student in Japan March 9, 2016 - March 11, 2016
Corentin Hermange, PhD student at the LHEEA Laboratory (Hydrodynamics, Energetics & Atmospheric Environment), received the best student paper award at the "Conference on Violent Flows" held in Osaka, Japan from 9th to 11th March.
- Folle Journée de l'imagerie 2016 February 2, 2016
(Extraordinary day of imaging, 2016). The objective of this first edition is to bring together the different scientists in the Nantes area whose research is focused on imaging.
- INDIA 2016 - Master's Admission Tour - Winter Session January 31, 2016 - February 7, 2016
Meet Sabine Vermillard in India to get information regarding the Centrale Nantes Masters.
- Employability Day: "Just like Robotics, you have a great future!" January 29, 2016
First Employability Day proposed by EMARO+ and Aria-Roba Team of CentraleNantes. Alumni and professionals will talk about their experiences in the field of Robotics.
- FRANCISCO CHINESTA AT THE CITÉ DES SCIENCES ET DE L'INDUSTRIE January 23, 2016 - January 24, 2016
Francisco Chinesta has been invited to participate in the first edition of the ‘Journée nationale de l'innovation en santé’ (Innovation in health day) hosted at the ‘Cité des sciences et de l'industrie’ on 23 and 24 January.
- 10-VINS - NANTES-BASED START-UP - DISTINGUISHED AT CES 2016 IN LAS VEGAS January 10, 2016
10-vins, a start-up of the Centrale-Audencia-ensa business incubator, receives the "Best Start-up Award" at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
- Merry Christmas 2015! December 25, 2015
The international office wishes you a lovely Christmas 2015!
- Happy New Year 2016! December 25, 2015 - January 31, 2016
The international office of Centrale Nantes wishes you a Happy New Year 2016!
- Airbus visit for Centrale Nantes Master's students December 16, 2015
The students of Centrale Nantes invited to visit Airbus, industrial partner of Centrale Nantes.
- Panagiotis KOTRONIS awarded the AFPS prize December 3, 2015
Congratulations to Panagiotis KOTRONIS, Professor at Centrale Nantes and member of the Research Institute of Civil Engineering and Mechanics (GeM). In recognition of his research, he has been awarded the AFPS (French Association for Earthquake Engineering) prize.
- Centrale Nantes and Nantes University announce the launch of 20 new and innovative continuing education modules on Marine Renewable Energies November 26, 2015
The MRE field is a reality in Pays de la Loire and the main players in training and research, Centrale Nantes and Nantes University are committed to develop it with a 20 modules continuing education programme.
- Full PhD scholarships with Erasmus Mundus Project ACTIVE November 23, 2015 - June 30, 2016
If you are a national of one of the following countries: BELARUS, MOLDOVA, UKRAINE, GEORGIA, ARMENIA or from the European Union, then you may be eligible for a scholarship within the ERASMUS MUNDUS Project ACTIVE.
- Centrale Nantes Alumni Dinner in Beijing, China October 23, 2015
Centrale Nantes at Beijing and gathering the Centrale Nantes alumni for a dinner.
- Conference Centrale de Sciences: 'Harnessing wave energy: an old concept, a challenge for today " October 14, 2015
by Aurélien Babarit from Centrale Nantes
on October 14, 2015 at 8:30
Place: Lieu Unique, Nantes
- Centrale Nantes opens its doors on October 10, 2015 October 10, 2015
In the frame of the Science Day, Centrale Nantes opens its doors to the public on October 10, 2015.
Free entrance from 2pm to 6 pm.
- 2015 Nantes Digital Week September 17, 2015 - September 27, 2015
Nantes Digital Week is coming up in 2 weeks. For those of you interested in digital art, technology, culture...
Sophie SAKKA, Professor at Centrale Nantes will lead the Robotics Day.
- 13th conference "Computational Methods for Systems Biology" September 16, 2015 - September 18, 2015
The conference brings together computer scientists, biologists, mathematicians, engineers and physicists interested in a system-level understanding of biological processes.
- EWTEC 2015 - 11th European Wave & Tidal Energy Conference September 6, 2015 - September 11, 2015
The 11th EWTEC conference topics span the field of wave and tidal energy research, ranging from theoretical physics, through technical aspects, to social and economical subjects.
- 4th International Workshop on Medical and Service Robots July 8, 2015 - July 10, 2015
The conference brings together computer scientists, biologists, roboticists, physicists working on medical and service robots.
- Innovation Award in numerical simulation : HydrOcean tames fast flows June 26, 2015
Yesterday, the SPH-Flow software, co-developed by LHEEA and HydrOcean (spin-off of Centrale Nantes created in 2007), received the Innovation Award of the first Numerical Simulation Trophy organized by Teratec and L'Usine Digitale.
- 10th ANNUAL EUROPEAN RHEOLOGY CONFERENCE SHORT COURSES on "Advanced polymeric materials” April 14, 2015
Centrale Nantes to host "a one-day courses on Advanced polymeric materiaux", the day before the 10th Annual European Rheology Conference
- Opening Ceremony of the Chair RTE - Centrale Nantes "Automatics and electrical networks" January 14, 2015
This is the first time that these two scientific fields are gathered to develop new tools for future systems of monitoring and control of the electricity network.
- C'est Noël at Centrale Nantes December 12, 2014
The International Relations team of Centrale Nantes wishes a Merry Christmas to all the international students !
- An EMARO Alumni: finalist of the Best Paper Award in the Cognitive Robotics category at the ICRA 2014 December 9, 2014
EMARO Alumni Louise Poubel together with Prof. Sophie Sakka at IRCCYN/Centrale Nantes were the finalist of the Best Paper Award in the Cognitive Robotics category (i.e. top 5 papers among 1000) at the ICRA 2014 - International Conference of Robotics and Automation, one of the greatest and biggest conferences in robotics research, held this year in Hong Kong.
- Francisco Chinesta at the Royal Academy of Engineering of Spain November 3, 2014
Francisco Chinesta, Professor of Computational Mechanics at Centrale Nantes is designated as Member of the Royal Academy of Engineering of Spain.
- CNRS Silver Medal ceremony for Nicolas MOES September 23, 2014
Nicolas MOES, Professor at Centrale Nantes, will be awarded the CNRS Silver Medal on September 23, 2014 at Centrale Nantes for the originality, quality and impact of his nationally and internationally recognized work.
- 2014 Double Degree's admission in India September 15, 2014 - September 19, 2014
Representatives of Centrale Nantes at Anna University and IIT Guwahati (India) for the 2015/2017 admission's interviews.
- Centrale Nantes / Michelin : A cooperation to India July 10, 2014
The cooperation agreement signed between Centrale Nantes and Michelin in 2013 will be renewed to develop Indian students recruitment.
- 2014 Holi festival at Centrale Nantes April 15, 2014
Join us for the Holi festival ! The Indian students of Centrale Nantes are happy to invite you to celebrate the HOLI festival, traditional event in India. April 15, 2014, at 6pm, behind L at Centrale Nantes.
- International week at Centrale Nantes From March 24 to 28, 2014 March 24, 2014 - March 28, 2014
First International Week at Centrale Nantes !
Discover the exchange mobilities and enjoy the multiculturalism on campus !