Vous êtes ici : Home > Education > Engineer :
2012-2013 : Computational Structural Mechanics
Contact : Patrick ROZYCKI
This speciality is concerned with the theoretical and numerical modelling of structural mechanics problems. The main fields of studies are :
· Theoretical and applied mechanics, to provide an appropriate formulation of the governing equations of mechanical processes;
· Numerical analysis and computer implementation of boundary value problems;
· Use of commercial Finite Element programs and development of advanced computational tools;
· Case study investigations.
This program provides the basis of high tech engineering design for a broad spectrum of applications.
The students will attend common courses and will choose among 2 tracks :
- comfort and safety in transport engineering
mise à jour le April 6, 2011