- Applicants must hold a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science or Equivalent. (Students in their final year of undergraduate study may be admitted on the condition that their bachelor's degrees are awarded before they enroll at Centrale Nantes.)
- Applicants whose native language is not English is required to pass a recognized international English test such as TOEFL (score 220 CBT, 550 PBT, 80 IBT), Cambridge Advanced English Test (score B or higher), IELTS (score 6.5 or higher), TOEIC (800) or other English equivalent test.
An applicant who carried out his study in English is eligible, passing a recognized test provides him more chance to be accepted (official confirmation letter is needed). The English test result must be sent before the deadline of application.
from November 2016
link available soon here!
Beginning of the courses:
one intake per year
How to create an application?
- Please either log in with a User ID you have already created, or create a new User ID
- The entire application procedure takes some time to fill out, however you can fill it out progressively, in several connections.
- The system does not accept to go to the next page (box next page to the right of each page) unless there is no error or missing data in the current page. If there is an error in a page where some files are uploaded you have to upload them again. To go to a previous page you use the classical Internet Navigator arrow.
- You can return at any moment to your account to add or modify your application as long as you have not fully submitted it. To modify a data in a given page just click on the box Modify this page on the top left of this page.
- If you forget your Password, the system will return you a new Password that replaces the previous one.You will be asked to enter your birthday as an identity check.
- If you forget your connection Key, the system will return it to you. You will be asked to enter your birthday as an identity check.
- You can quit your account by clicking on Logout (a box on the top right of each page) or Quit (a box at the bottom left of each page). Quit is only possible if the data of the current page are complete. In both cases the pages that have been processed without errors will be saved.
- When the application form is thoroughly filled out. You find at the end two boxes; the first is always active (save without submission) and the second is not active (submission of the application form). In order to active the submission box you have to click on the small box on the left indicating (I certify that all the information in this application....).
- After submitting the application you will receive an acknowledgment mail indicating the number of your folder. If you do not receive this mail verify that you have submitted your application.
- After submitting the application you cannot modify or add any data. You can just consult the application form.
Send your recommandation letters by email to
indicating in your email
- your Family name
- given name
- the Master you are applying to and
- your application number.
There is no need to send any postal documents by postmail
Applicants are evaluated by the individual departments in which they intend to register on the basis of their prior performance and professional promise.
The students are ranked on the basis of excellence of the academic records, the quality of their former studies, general skills for foreign languages, motivation for the proposed programme, and the reference letters. Acceptance letters may be sent for early applications before the deadline of application.
There is only one intake per year - every SeptemberTUITION FEES
Non European students: €12,000
Centrale Nantes attractive scholarships
Other scholarships from industries or governments are offered.
More information, please contactMs Anne-Laure FrémondièreSCHOLARSHIPS
Fees, living cost and scholarships
Please click here
European students : standard local fees