Vous êtes ici : Home > Education > Ph.D. :
High-level Research, a strategic axis
Research at Centrale Nantes is carried out in highly competitive laboratories internationally recognized collaborations with industry. All fields of investigation are related to the science of engineering, i.e. automatic control, robotics, tele-communication, oceanic engineering, mechanics of materials and calculation of structures and civil engineering.
- Research Institute of Communication and Cybernetics of Nantes
Image, Signal et Automatics,
Mechanical and Productive Systems,
Electronic Systems, Telecom and Radar.
- LHEEA - Research Laboratory in Hydrodynamics, Energetics and atmospheric environment
Hydrodynamics and Ocean Engineering
Computational Fluid Dynamics
Dynamics of Inhabited Atmosphere
Internal Combustion Engines
- GeM - Research Institute of Civil Engineering and Mechanics
Metallic and Composites Assemblies,
Computational Mechanics and "Couplage",
Polymers, Dynamics and Processing Technology
- Jean Leray Laboratory for Mathematics
Non linear PDE
- CERMA - Center for Methodological Research in Architectural
Modelling and simulation of natural phenoma
Characterisation of the ambiances
Design of the ambiances
Centrale Nantes is strongly implicated in the two doctoral schools.
The two schools are accredited in both the establishments. Centrale Nantes is involved in 4 MSc level Programmes and is starting two Master Programmes.
mise à jour le January 14, 2010
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for PhD
- RAI Prashant, from India PhD at GEM with EADS
The rigorous training and school's reputation helped me to obtain an internship at EADS in Bangalore resulting in an offer of collaborative doctorate at Centrale Nantes.