Vous êtes ici : Home > Research :
Research Institute of Communication and Cybernetics of Nantes
Image, Signal et Automatics,
Mechanical and Productive Systems,
Electronic Systems, Telecom and Radar.
WEBSITE : http://www.irccyn.ec-nantes.fr/
DIRECTOR: Michel Malabre
- Robotics, Image, Signal et Automatics (ISA) covers 3 teams : Command, Analysis and Decision in Signal Processing (ADTS), Image et Video Communications (IVC)
- Mechanical and Productive Systems (SMP) covers 2 teams : Robotics and CMAO Productics (CMAOP)
- Production Systems (SdP) composed of 3 teams : Analysis and Command of Discreet Events Systems (ACSED), Logistic and production Systems (SLP) and Real Time Systemsl (STR)
- Electronic Systems, Telecom and Radar (SETRA) covers 2 teams : Telecommunication and Radar and Polarimetry
Today, the Institute employs approximately 190 people, of which 89 are researchers and lecturer-researchers, 82 are doctorates and 18 are engineers, technicians or administrative staff.
mise à jour le November 20, 2009
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for PhD
- RAI Prashant, from India PhD at GEM with EADS
The rigorous training and school's reputation helped me to obtain an internship at EADS in Bangalore resulting in an offer of collaborative doctorate at Centrale Nantes.