Engineering Programme - Content
Year 1 (senior undergraduate year)The first year is devoted to a common-core curriculum - a broad-based multi-disciplinary engineering training offering:
- a wide-range of scientific, technical and technological courses and an industrial study project.
- courses in modern languages, sports and leadership
- strong emphasis on management sciences, social sciences and humanities
Years 2 and 3 (graduate years)
Build your training programme according to your career plan.Students choose a specialisation in each of Years 2 and 3. With a choice of 22 specialisations on offer this translates into over 400 possible course combinations.
- The specialisations focus on a technical discipline such as civil engineering or digital sciences for healthcare.
- In Year 3 students also follow a professional option, to hone in on a particular sector of activity or company function such as corporate finance or sustainable industry.
Courses comprise lectures, tutorials and labs as well as project-work, conferences, internships and company visits.
- PROGRAMMES IN ENGLISH
- ENGINEERING PROGRAMME
- ITII DEGREE APPRENTICESHIP
- ADVANCED MASTER
- EXCHANGE STUDENTS
- EXECUTIVE EDUCATION
- INNOVATIVE TEACHING
- A VOCATIONAL APPROACH