Erasmus Mundus & Erasmus +
Erasmus Mundus - Programme of Excellence
The programme aims at improving the quality of European higher education by encouraging cooperation between European and non-European establishments, and by supporting mobility, in particular via scholarship programmes.
The objective is to promote the European Union as a centre of excellence in learning, to contribute to the sustainable development of higher education in Third Countries and to offer students the best career prospects. It is organized around 3 actions:
- Action 1: Joint programmes, in particular Master's degrees and doctorates, including scholarships. The objective being to create centres of excellence.
- Action 2: Support high-quality partnerships between European institutions of higher education and Third Countries to organize and set up mobility scholarships for students and academics.
- Action 3: Promote the attractiveness of European higher education all over the world.
Learn more about Erasmus Mundus programmes at Centrale Nantes
Erasmus + is the flagship mobility programme launched by the European Commission.
Set to last until 2020, Erasmus+ offers opportunities not only for students, but also for staff. Merging seven earlier programmes, it provides opportunities for a wide variety of individuals and organisations. The Erasmus + programme is divided into 3 key actions:
- KA 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals
- KA 2: Cooperation for innovation & the exchange of good practices
- KA 3: Support for policy reform
Fouad BENNIS, Director of International Relations
+33 2 40 37 25 74
Erasmus + programme:
European commission website: