Training for Architects and Engineers
Centrale Nantes offers tailor-made training courses for engineers, architects, or other professionals working in construction or for the local planning authorities.
"CONSTRUCTION ECONOMY" TRACK:
Module B: Materials performance, life cycle and territorial anchoring
Module C: Optimization of Construction Systems
"BIM" TRACK (as referenced by Actalians)
- BIM for Construction Economists: 6-7-8 February 2017
- BIM Project Management: February 27-28 and March 1, 2017
- BIM with REVIT over 10 days: March to June 2017
Module B: The model under REVIT / 25-26 April and 9-10 May
Module C: Collaborative work with REVIT / 6-7-8 June
- Find out from your OPCA (Organisme Paritaire Collecteur Agréé) how much of the cost they are prepared to cover.
- For courses referenced by Actalians, over 80% of the cost of the training programme is covered for salaried staff in environmental professions.
Contact Carole Moreau for more information:
+33 2 40 37 15 48
- ENGINEERING PROGRAMME
- CUSTOMISE YOUR ENGINEERING PROGRAMME
- ADVANCED MASTER
- ENGINEERING SPECIALISM
- EXECUTIVE EDUCATION
- INNOVATIVE TEACHING
- A VOCATIONAL APPROACH