Support us through your Apprenticeship Tax

Apprenticeship Tax 2022: we're counting on you!

Support Centrale Nantes with your apprenticeship tax (taxe d'apprentissage).
Deadline for contributions: 31 May 2022

The balance of the 13% is paid directly to accredited schools again in 2022. Your contributions help and support Centrale Nantes financially so that we can continue to train and develop the skills of our students.
 


Get involved with Centrale Nantes for the future of our students

 

Our commitments

  • Engineering for ecological transition is incorporated into our training programmes at Centrale Nantes, so that future engineers can design new ways of producing, working, consuming and living together, through the circular economy and eco-design.
  • Centrale Nantes is committed to equality and diversity. Our "Gender Equality" action plan is based on 4 main priorities:
    •  Guaranteeing equal access to jobs and responsibilities
    •  Preventing and addressing pay and career gaps
    •  Fostering work-life balance
    •  Combating sexist and sexual violence, harassment and gender-based discrimination
  • Centrale Nantes is committed to Ecology and the Environment. For example, PIAFF&CO: a project that aims to improve knowledge of the flying fauna, birds and bats, around offshore wind farms.

USEFUL TIPS

What's new since 2020 and how to make your contribution:

 
  • DIRECT PAYMENT: pay your contribution (13% of your apprenticeship tax) directly to the higher education institution of your choice. The amount is calculated based on your previous year's payroll.
  • SINGLE CATEGORY: The distinction between A and B quota-free categories no longer exists.
  • APPRENTICESHIP CONTRACTS: Apprenticeship contracts can no longer be funded by the 13% of your apprenticeship tax. The other 87% can fund apprenticeship contracts.

Your contributions provide financial support that help to us pursue our teaching activities and develop student skills.

UAI CODE

CENTRALE NANTES

0440100V


 

GET ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS FIRST

Contact:
taxe.apprentissage39a40f0b-570d-40cc-a5a8-ea22d8293020@ec-nantes.fr
02 40 37 68 17

CALCULATE & PAY - APPRENTICESHIP TAX

Published on January 16, 2018 Updated on May 10, 2022